Wednesday 27 August 2014

It's cold.

Well, it's cold and it's raining. And the clouds are going down to the Earth. In the night, when no-one's watching. Of course you can look, but you will not see anything except them. So what if some of street lamps are breaking through, if besides the small circle of light there's nothing, and you can not be sure whether these street lights will not move straight at you, appearing out of the fog quietly, held by the Ufo? Or the gods of Olympus? Angels? Dementors? Or they will go in the completely opposite direction, and left nothing to see at all? It is not known...

And since it's cold, here's a scarf! :) A huge one. 250 cm long, 38 cm wide. I always wanted to have an anaconda like that, and now I have. It's like an armour. One can hide in it and no cold can touch him. In fact, it's so big that I could wrap it all around me. Not that I'm getting ready for the winter, but I pulled it out. It comforts me before each autumn.



Acrylic yarn, a lot of it :) Crochet hook size - 2,3 mm. I came up with the pattern long ago, when I mistaken types of stitches, and I knew mostly chain. Necessity is the mother of the invention :)

I wish you warm at any form! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment